There's a lot of advice about how professional artists should present themselves online if they want to be taken seriously. I should probably be paying more attention to that.
Or I could make a site that I actually enjoy.
Is this more work? Not really. Do I feel better about myself now? Yep.
1 February, 2023: NEWEST STUFF:
- New work up in Illustration, Assemblage, and Painting
- The Work-in-Progress page is up! Go see a bunch of stuff that isn't done yet!
- Add credits for those who appear in/assisted with/photographed some of my work (erk, sorry you guys, I meant to do that before the site went live and then I got over-excited...)
- 3D modeling, Audio (maybe), Interior Design, and Writing in Portfolio
- Figure out how to embed videos so I'm not relying on YouTube
- More info/comments on Portfolio pieces
- Parabiography Blog section
- ALT tags on images (sorry, seeing-impaired folks, I promise I'm not ignoring you)
- Add ridiculous Web 1.0 animated gifs
- Site search? Meh. Maybe. Don't know if that's necessary.